May 24, 2020

Eggless Nutella Cake during lockdown



This cake is surprisingly simple and easy compared to other cakes that take enormous amounts of time in  preparing, baking, and then finally getting to eat. I have been visiting blogs and vlogs to find the perfect recipe to make for my nephew's birthday. And finally landed on this recipe link.
https://bakingcherry.com/fluffy-and-moist-nutella-cake-egg-free/.  Finally I had ended my search after I found the perfect recipe that matched the ingredients in my pantry. Hooray!


Ingredients

All purpose flour - 2 cups
baking powder - 4 tsps
oil - 1/2
nutella - 1 cup
milk - 1 1/2 cups

Toppings
Crushed almonds - for garnish

Frosting
Nutella - 1/4 cup

Recipe
1. Whisk together all-purpose flour and baking powder .
     Add milk and oil into the mix and stir enough to make  a smooth paste.
2. Add nutella and combine to make a smooth paste. Do not over mix.
3. Pour into a greased 9 inch round cake pan.
4. Bake at 350F oven for 30 min.
5. Cool cake and apply nutella on top of cake when the cake is slightly warm.
6. Garnish whole cake with crushed almonds. Cake is ready to be served.

2 comments:

Gargi said...

Looks so yummy

Tanza Erlambang said...

love to eat cake and drink coffee while reading....
thank you for recipe..

# I am following you