- Grind blueberries to an almost smooth paste.
- Heat a stockpot. Add blueberries and sugar to the stock pot.
- Now let the mixture heat up and bubble slowly for about 15 min making sure the temp is med. The reason for keeping medium temp is taking care not to burn the jam.
- Now add the lemon juice and let it bubble for another 20 - 25 min.
- Remove from heat and after few min the jam will be set.
- While making bread toast, apply a layer of butter on the bread,then spread the blueberry jam for a nice,delicious taste.
February 25, 2010
February 15, 2010
My mom uses microwave to roast peanuts. She arranges the peanuts in a microwaveable tray and roasts them for about 3 min maximum, checking every minute taking care not to burn them. Roasting peanuts in a frypan is also fun. It takes a little more time than microwave but you can get the perfect texture.Iam using the conventional oven for the second time and this time I set my temperature to the lowest but took the longest to finish roasting...Next time I will stick to a higher temp like 425F and bake for just half the time...!Anyway guys here goes the laddu recipe..........